We are an independent Assistive Technology and Specialist Support consultancy with a team of qualified consultants, tutors and associates headed by Joseph Aquilina who describes his way of thinking and learning as Neuro-divergent. Our focus is assisting adults with neurological differences that make learning and life an extra challenge.
We are based in London and the South East, but also work in other parts of the country where needed and possible.
Our vision is a world where all people, whatever their styles of learning accept each other and value their different abilities. We are all absolutely committed to enabling neuro-divergent people to fulfil their potential and find a useful place in society. We are equally determined to be advocates in wider society especially education & the work place, to welcome fully those who don’t fit the established ways of learning and doing.
Our services include:
- Assistive Technology tutoring for students through the DSA (Disabled Students Allowance)
- Assistive Technology tutoring and recommendations for individuals and the workplace
- Dyslexia diagnosis (coming soon)
- Dyspraxia diagnosis (coming soon)
- Specialist Support, tutoring to individual students & employees
- Dyslexia SuperReading™ course
- Continued Professional Development workshops
- Advice and support to partners & carers
- Dyslexia Screening (online)
- AD(H)D Screening (online)
The services are usually delivered via places of work, Further and Higher Education Institutions and Schools. Funding streams are either via DSA and ACCESS to WORK or from organisations. Individuals funding themselves can self-refer.
We can also put you in touch with experts for the following:
- Adult AD(H)D in Education or the Workplace
- AD(H)D Coaching